Challenge Rules-please read to win!

1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week


Please visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them!

Monday, January 14

It's challenge time!

Welcome back to another week at the  Clear it Out Challenge! I don't know about you but I have been taking full advantage of this 'spring like' weather and cleaning up.  It's amazing the things I've found  tucked away, especially in my craft room. Thank goodness for challenges like this weeks!!

Before we get started, here are the winners from last challenge

Our Top 3 
# 9.Pauline
#71. Made by Mandy
#57 . Leann

Please email me at the5ofusare (@hotmail,com) to get your badge
Our Challenge Winner
  # 36  Jennipher
                 Please email me at the5ofusare (@hotmail,com) to get your 7 Bugaboo images


This week's challenge
Theme:  Circles   Stash: anything goes
Use up what you have and don't forget to let us know what it is!

Here is some fantastic inspiration from our DT

Sandy (this is her last post with us)





Sharron (this is her last post with us)


As you can see some ladies are leaving our DT. We wish them all the best :)
If you are interested in getting free digital images to work with, work with some creative people, and  can keep deadlines, we invite you to join us!
Simply add  'DT' behind your name and we will come and check out your blog!
New and experienced designers welcome :)

Our sponsor this week is
Digi Darla
The winner will receive 5 images of their choice! 
Our sponsors have always been so generous, please stop by their store and check out the new digis they have. Psssst-just checked out Digi Darla's shop and she still has some of her $4.00 Cd's left!! One Cd has 69 images that's 0.5 cents a digi!!!)
 

21 comments:

  1. Yay me! Thank you for the top 3 pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to our winners! And awesome circle inspired cards Design Team! All are fabulous!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Another great challenge today! Love using the supplies in my scrap room - however I have tons, and tons of scraps - and to top all of that my sister gave me a bunch of scrapping stuff as well! I am swimming over here in my messy craft room and loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Big Congratulations to all of our winners!
    It's been such a joy to be on this Design Team. Take the plunge & try out for the team. You won't be sorry. This is a wonderful group of ladies lead by the FABulous Laura who is so very sweet to work with.
    Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I was thinking of applying for the design team, but I am primarily a scrapbooker.

    Would this be ok for the design team?

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a design team member at Clear It Out I will speak for myself and say that I think it would be great to have some diversity within our group of members. But I'm not the boss, lol. Send in your stuff regardless. What do you have to lose, right :-)

      Delete
    2. Absolutely! We are a blog dedicated to clearing our stash out, all paper crafts are welcome!

      Delete
    3. Cool :) Looking forward to submitting

      Thanks

      Lynn x

      Delete
  6. Fabulous challenge and love the DT creations. I found some lace in my stash that I didn't even know I had. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT creations from everyone!
    All of them are just gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Design Teams work was inspiring. Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge. See you next time!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if it is necessary the use of stamped images to join the challenge

    pathyfr@gmail.com

    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you can make anything as long as it has paper on it! No stamped or digital images are required. Just please make sure you use the 'stash item' to qualify for a prize :)

      Delete
  11. Hi,
    Please find my card for this challenge at :

    http://pygmyarts.blogspot.in/2013/01/zig-zag-card-for-anniversary.html

    Bijal

    ReplyDelete
  12. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete